AMP Codes (@AMPCodes) are redeemable codes in PickCrafter, which usually provide items or currency. FiveAmp also uses temporary, often user-specific AMP codes for several reasons, such as compensation for uncredited purchases or giveaways.
How to redeem AMP Codes
AMP Codes are entered in the Settings Menu, under 'AMP Codes' or 'Support Code'. An internet connection is required for redemption.
Where to find AMP Codes
- The Twitter account @AMPCodes Tweets out codes every week or so.
- The official PickCrafter Discord has a #amp-codes channel: https://discord.gg/BVapNp
Boss codes may be revealed by a boss's defeat text.
- GORG reveals three codes:
- Doggo reveals doggo, which can be redeemed for an Iron Chest.
- Bole the Mole reveals boley, which can be redeemed for an Iron Chest.
- RipTide the Mud Slinger reveals riptide5, which can be redeemed for an Iron Chest.
Hidden codes have special uses:
- fiveamp can be redeemed once for a Wooden Chest.
- nukemysave can be redeemed infinitely to completely reset PickCrafter.
- ach123 can be redeemed infinitely, and forces the game to check for unrewarded achievements whose conditions had been fulfilled.