Trophies are special gear in PickCrafter that keep track of how many times a Boss has been defeated. Below each trophy is a number indicating the player's place on the leaderboard for defeating that particular boss.
List of Trophies
- Bunny Trophy - Earned for defeating Business Bunny.
- Witch Trophy - Earned for defeating Adalae The Witch Queen.
- Meatloaf Trophy - Earned for defeating Meatloaf.
- RipTide Trophy - Earned for defeating RipTide.
- Q-PID Trophy - Earned for defeating Q-PID.
- Bole Mole Trophy - Earned for defeating Bole the Mole.
- GORG Trophy - Earned for defeating GORG-2000.
- Doggo Trophy - Earned for helping Doggo the Dog.
- Paper Trophy - Earned for defeating Paper Pete.
- Chronos' Trophy - Earned for defeating Chronos The Time Keeper
- Sono's Trophy - Earned for defeating Sono the DJ
- Frank's Trophy - Earned for defeating Frank the Pie
Each trophy can be leveled up by defeating a boss a certain number of times.
- Iron Trophy - 1-4 wins
- Gold Trophy - 5-24 wins
- Diamond Trophy - 24-49 wins
- Emerald Trophy - 50-99 wins
- Ruby Trophy - 100-199 wins
- Topaz Trophy - 200-349 wins
- Jade Trophy - 350+ wins
- When they were first added to the game, Chronos and SONO lacked trophies.
- Bosses defeated during the Boss Rush do not earn wins toward trophies.
- Diamond, Topaz, Emerald, and Jade Trophies had their colors changed in Version ???. Diamond took Topaz's old color, Topaz was colored orange to match the Topaz block, Emerald was given a lime color, and Jade received Emerald's old color.
- Doggo's trophies are referred to as "Trophy-Corgi" in the game's files.